- Chocolate – how much you need depends on how many bowls you want to make
- A bowl to use as a mold
- Melt the chocolate – if you don’t know how, you can read how to do that here
- Move the melted chocolate into a piping bag, or a ziploc bag with the corner cut off
- Cover the bottom exterior of your molds with aluminum foil and turn them upside down. Cover a pan with wax paper and move the molds onto the pan.*
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the aluminum foil. Try to do it evenly so the bowls aren’t lopsided.
- Wait for the chocolate to cool and harden
- When the chocolate is completely set, flip the bowls over and remove the aluminum foil
- Fill with fruit, chocolates, or whatever you want!
*Tip: If you put the bowl + foil in the fridge for 10-15 minutes, the chocolate will set considerably faster.