Shrimp and Zucchini Tostadas
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 zucchini (quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced)
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place tortillas on two large baking sheets. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high.
- Add garlic and zucchini; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until zucchini is crisp-tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp are opaque throughout, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Spoon shrimp mixture over tortillas and top with sour cream and scallions.